Monday, September 20, 2010

New Donation Options

Hello Friends and Family!

Due to the amazing generousity of you all, I have raised almost half of my fees for my Discipleship Training School. I am feeling so blessed and amazed by how God is providing for me!
I am still accepting donations via mail but I also have two new ways in which you can donate online. The first way is to donate through a Paypal Account: djknow@gmail.com.  The second way in which you can donate is directly through the YWAM website.  If you choose to donate this way, I have very important directions that you must follow to ensure that the donation reaches my personal YWAM account.  Here is the link for the YWAM donation: https://ywamsdb.wufoo.com/forms/ywam-san-diego-baja-payment-and-donation-form/
When you see the drop down list titled “Your Payment is for...” select “Tuition Payment or Product Purchases”. When asked “Please provide us with any further information regarding this payment.” Please write “tuition payment for Kayla Knowles' Ensenada DTS Fall 2010”. This is crucial to your donation going towards me personally. Once you have filled in all of the information, click “submit” and you should receive an email shortly regarding your donation.

Thank you so much for your generousity! I am so excited for what God is going to do in my life and if the lives of my fellow students.

-Kayla Knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment